What is the Lovingly Friends font?
Introducing “Lovingly Friends” – a community of fonts that get along together as good as best friends do. All of the fonts – Sans, Serif, Notes, Script and Extras are packed with stylistic alternates and ligatures, you can combine them the way you like – they will look balanced together as well as individually. Script and Engraved fonts also have a Shadow style – to add more personality to your designs. You can download the Specimen & Instructions pdf here http://bit.ly/2x975US
Since the Christmas is not that far away (time flies!), the Extras font has a set of Winter Holidays elements – so you could create and send your best wishes to your friends in no time. More…
While all the fonts are fully unicode mapped so you can use them in ANY application, they are still best used in an OpenType aware application. If the application you are using doesn’t support OpenType features, you can use Character Map (Windows) or Font Book (Mac) to select the glyphs you need.
Hope you enjoy the fonts as much as I enjoyed creating them!
P.S. The flowers used in the preview images are from Liza Glanz 4 in 1 Elegant Watercolor Collection https://crmrkt.com/do4Wpb
Lovingly Friends Font families
The Lovingly Friends includes the following font families:
- Lovingly Friends Script Regular
- Lovingly Friends Script Shadow
- Lovingly Friends Sans Regular
- Lovingly Friends Sans Bold
- Lovingly Friends Sans Engraved
- Lovingly Friends Sans Shadow
- Lovingly Friends Sans Fills
- Lovingly Friends Sans Striped
- Lovingly Friends Serif Regular
- Lovingly Friends Serif Bold
- Lovingly Friends Serif Engraved
- Lovingly Friends Serif Shadow
- Lovingly Friends Serif Fills
- Lovingly Friends Serif Striped
- Lovingly Friends Notes Regular
- Lovingly Friends Notes Bold
- Lovingly Friends Extras Regular
Lovingly Friends Preview
Here is a preview of how Lovingly Friends will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.